A complete solution to attract and retain customers
Today, consumers chose their bank based on how easy it is to do business. Reduce friction and cash in on enhanced omnichannel capabilities using 澳门十大娱乐网站’s connected commerce platform to attract and retain customers.
Dollars and sense
Your portfolio of strategies and insights
Customers expect offers and experiences that are catered to them. How can financial institutions better understand their customers’ preferences and real-world patterns to better service and build loyalty?
- Geofence auto dealerships, real estate offices, shopping centers, etc. to push financing offers
- Understand the customer’s journey inside and outside of your branch
- Improve customer experience upon arrival at your branch by greeting customers by name
- Promote sponsored events by sending location-triggered messages when customers are nearby
- Implement beacons at ATM lobby entrances to enable cardless entry after hours
- Understand customer frequency at branch and/or ATM visits and compare against other regional branches
- Promote partner cards when customers are nearby partner locations (or competitive locations)
More apps trust Gimbal for location intelligence than other Location SDK providers
as measured by total apps with the Gimbal SDK by MightySignal in 2020
Augment your omnichannel strategy by harnessing the power of always-on location data
Macro & Micro-Location
Only solution provider with built in-house software and hardware technology to measure visitation with precision – from bank entrance down to the ATM
Security & Quality
Grade A security rating by McAfee, EU-US Privacy-Shield certified, GDPR & CCPA compliant, SDK optimized to reduce battery drain
mean to your bottom line?
“Banks must consider how to integrate the branch experience into the broader omnichannel strategy and improve efficiency…every element of the journey must keep the customer front and center.”
– McKinsey & Company
Invest for a connected future
Transform the branch experience and cash in on a new omnichannel strategy